Important info regarding the Corona virus outbreak
We would like to bring the following to the attention of our clients in the light of the current outbreak of COVID-19:
- Surfaces in the clinic are disinfected on a regular basis with an effective disinfectant. We ask our clients to disinfect their hands on arrival. Facial masks are compulsory.
- We remind you that appointments are paramount to reduce congestion in the clinic.
- We request that only one family member per patient visits and that young children stay home until the situation has changed.
- Please phone in advance for chronic medication to be dispensed to reduce waiting time. You may also enquire telephonically to make sure the pet food you need is available. An electronic payment is recommended after ensuring the food/medication is available whence you may just pick up your order.
- When you arrive at the clinic, please phone reception to announce your arrival. Please take note of the number on the notice board in front of your parking spot and relay it to reception. The veterinarian that will see to your animal will fetch you in the parking area.
- We prefer EFT or payment by card as cash carries added risks of transmission of the virus.
- Very important: Should you have any symptoms or have been in contact with a suspect case or have been to any high risk areas please inform us for our as well as our clients' safety.
We thank you for your cooperation and ensure you of our support in this crisis. Together we will overcome this obstacle!